Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bonus Mini Post: Wallet Wallet

It is one hour away from being the fourth day of March in my 35th year on this blue planet and....

I still have 10 long(ish) homegrown fingernails on the tips of my fingers.

This post is for my hard core followers who know that I really started my blog as a way to track my fingernail growing progress and to recount the saga of the last 30 or so years of my dramatic quest for a nail biting cure.
I figured I'd just hide the true blog within a blog about food.  Food seemed more widely appealing than fingernails.

Dwight Shrewt and I would be friends if he was a real person.  We see eye to eye when it comes to cunning plan with in a plan plans.

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I am right there with ya on the nail thing. You mentioned something about your nails in a previous post. As I read it I seemed so much cooler than you because I had 10 long beautiful (and natural I might add) finger nails. Alas, today as I read your post, I am humbled to report that there are only 5 left! It's time for some dark purple fingernail polish in an attempt to keep the suckers out of my stupid mouth!!! This is rediculous! We're 34 (or 35) years old!

    On another note: the Wallet Wallet is the coolest invention ever! It doesn't fit in your pocket, but it fits in the front seat of your car. Now just sit back and watch your wallet NOT wear out! GENIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing soooo hard! "it doesn't fit in your pocket..." haahahahaaa!

    How are the nails fairing? the dark purple polish sounds gorgeous. I need to get some to paint my 10 long fingernails. :P heehee! I am so having beautiful nails for your wedding. 5 more months...ok I'm not gonna think about that...one day at a time. is there AA for nailbiters?

    ReplyDelete