Friday, March 4, 2011

Need something to waste your valuable time...

other than reading this blog?

If you have Netflix Instant Queue, search for SNL Season 23, Episode 18.  You will learn some excellent dance moves, feast your eyes on the eye candy that is Steve Buscemi, and gain insight into the cryptic blog post title: "Wallet wallet."  I am sure no one got that reference.  If you did give me a shout out, because I will then know we are soulmates.  At least in the humor department of our souls. 

3 comments:

  1. Next to the Wallet Wallet, the Scare Jeff is my second favorite invention of all time!

    Now.........where can I find some green felt, a big stick, glue and some googlie eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes, as if we needed more proof, we are soulmates. ESPECIALLY in the humor department of our souls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! thank you my one soul out there who understands me and my ridiculous humor needs. I didn't need anymore proof, but hey, why not? "I'm not dead yet!"

    ReplyDelete